Our CSE commitments
GODFROY is committed to a CSE policy to manage risk and reduce its footprint. We implement various actions in order to achieve this:
Our in-house trainers offer our drivers regular training opportunities:
- Ecodriving training
- Compulsory CPD on risk prevention
- Event analysis
- Fuel consumption analysis
We train our employees regularly, in order to prevent risk in the workplace
- In FOOD DEFENSE
- In good hygiene practices, in line with the Food Safety Plan
- In workplace first aid
Safety and security
Our FOOD DEFENSE policy aims at protecting the food chain from risks of malicious acts and contamination.
All GODFROY sites are AEO certified (Authorised Economic Operator). All our sites are therefore equipped with
- Video surveillance
- Controlled access
- Temperature recording for bays and cold storage areas with a remote surveillance warning system.
Our vehicles are fitted with temperature loggers and on-board computers (TRANSICS system) which
- Monitor transportation activities in real-time
- Provide efficient communication with our drivers
We are working with the French Agency for Ecological Transition (ADEME) to reduce our CO2 emissions, within the framework of the “Objectif CO2” charter.